Fix a random crash because of “A TDR has been detected. Error code: 7” and “nvlddmkm stopped”
I had a random crash because of “A TDR has been detected. Error code: 7” and “nvlddmkm stopped”, and I’ve seen some people have the same problem.
Now I finally found a solution! You have to downgrade your GeForce Driver to 436.02 to fix the problem.
I’m not sure this solution works for everyone, but I hope it does.
Do this at your own risk.
- Download the GeForce 436.02 Driver
- Windows 10 64bit: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/150300/en-us
- Windows 10 64bit Laptop: https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/150302/en-us
Please google for Windows 7, 8 version.
- Remove your current driver
I recommend to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely remove the current driver.
- Install the GeForce 436.02 Driver
- All You Know About Error Code b77577d9 in NBA 2K19
- Clive Barker’s Jericho: How to Fix Game Crash
- Call Of Duty World War 2 Guide : How to Fix Error Code 5
- NBA 2K19 – How to Fix 56d85bb8 Error
- Black Ops 4 PC How To Fix Error Code 174350744 And Fatal Error Code: 897625509