Did you know that EU4 has a hidden option to disable vsync? If you want a more fluid experience, here is how you can disable vsync.
There will be a settings.txt folder, open that.
On the 23rd line down, you will have an option to disable vsync, replace ‘yes’ with ‘no’. Then save the settings.txt file.
Then load up EU4 and experience the unlocked cap.
- Hearts of Iron IV: How to Fix Missing Modifications 2021
- Dragon Marked For Death Save File Loation
- 8-Bit Commando: How to Get All Achievements (Save Files)
- Dead Island Definitive Edition: How to Disable Chromatic Aberration
- Loopomotive: How to Get your Save and Settings