This is a simple guide to know how to frag in ExoCorps
So, a solution to frag without getting fragged easily is to stay on ground and use something like the minigun or the laser. By staying on ground, the other won’t see you unless they look closely. Wait for a target to stop and shoot!
A little problem with this technique is you could need to run a lot to find a enemy.
When you find a enemy, turn off the jetpack and you can use the first guide “Frag From Ground and not getting fragged (no jetpack)”
Search and seek for enemies with the jetpack at low attitude. When you find an enemy, get a lock with the missile and shoot!
The flares are a must against other elites players. I suggest to use it all when the alert ring. Go on ground and wait the reload of the flare to fly again.
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – How To Evade Missiles & Prevent Lock-ONS
- Artificial Extinction: Sentry Types, Resources, Abilities, Weapons and Enemies Guide
- Armed to the Gears: Strategy for Launch Site leve
- Gunfire Reborn: How to Beat the First Boss
- Total Tank Simulator: Classified Weapons Tier List