This guide will add native widescreen and full-screen support to the game.
- Download the latest version of dgVoodoo2 from here.
- Unzip the folder and copy all dll files to in the MS\x86 folder to F-22 Lightning 3 installation folder.
- Execute dgVoodooCpl.exe
- Click Add button top right and select the F-22 Lightning 3 installation folder (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F-22 Lightning 3).
- Select DirectX tab.
- Change Filtering setting to Force anisotrpic 16x.
- Change Antialiasing (MSAA) setting to 8x.
- Untick dgVoodoo Watermark.
- Leave other settings default. Resolution must be Unforced.
Wide Screen Support
- Download Novalogic’s official widescreen patch from here.
- Execute the l3upd8b2.exe.
- Select L3.exe from F-22 Lightning 3 installation folder and install the patch (default path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F-22 Lightning 3).
Game Video Settings
Note: Menu resolution is 640×480 by default. Don’t worry. Resolution is going to be changed after loading.