A guide on how seesaws work because from what i have seen alot of people find this level difficult.
They look like this in real life:
This is how they look in fall guys ultimate knockout :
As you can see they are very similar if you have gone to a play park as a child.
Also americans apparently call it a Teeter-Totter because they have to be different. (as always)
As you can see , a large amount of players = large movement and will tip to the side that the large amount of players are at. this is bad because you will fall off if the see saw due to your center of gravity (which is another topic of itself).
- Meadow: Crocodile Statue Locations
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – 60k Cirt Melee Build & Crazy Runspeed
- Jump Force – Basic Controls for Xbox
- Men of War Assault Squad 2: Gem 2 Editor Shortcut Keys
- Black Ops 4 PC Guide: How To Solve High CPU Usage & Low Performance Issues