How to quickly fix loading screen loop in Fallout New Vegas. If loading a saved game takes you to a never ending loading screen then this guide is for you.
Step 2: Go to Steam Game Library
Step 4: Right-Click Fallout: New Vegas
Step 5: Click Properties
Step 6: Click Local Files
Step 7: Click View integrity of game files.
Step 8: Wait for the process to complete.
Step 9: You can now load your saved game file. Enjoy!
- Persona 5 Strikers: How to Fix “Slow loading and 5th Jail Loading Screen” Issue
- Sea of Thieves: How to Fix Error Code PV02
- Insurgency Sandstorm: How to Fix “Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION” Error
- Dead by Daylight: How to Skip the Intro Automatically
- OMORI: Save Files Database and How to Switch Save Files