For a lot of users. The game start and auto shut down. If you try to run it from your SteamFolders files it might say this:
Originally posted by Error:
The program can’t start because D3DCOMILER_47.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- 1) Download D3DCompiler_47.ll from here https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/d3dcompiler_47_dll.html (Or just google it if you don’t trust this link)
- 2) Put it in your Game folder, and it should permanently fix it.
Game Folder = F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Flower (Example)
hope his method can solve your problem. Enjoy your game.
- Sonic Generations: How to Change Monitor-Configuration (Easy)
- Monster Girl Club Bifrost R18+ Ptach
- Metro Exodus – How to Improve Your Game Before You Start
- Pax Nova: Save File Location
- The Escapists – The Complete Tutorial for Prison Customization