If you need use another disk than C (ie becouse you have SSD on C), then you can move the FM21 datas to another location.
– Go into Steam -> Library -> Games view.
– Locate Football Manager 2021 and right-click on the game.
– Select ‘Properties’
– Click ‘Set Launch Options…’
– Copy the following into the dialogue box: –user_data_location=”<path>”
The <path> section: enter the exact path you wish the folder to be generated (ie D:\FM2021Datas etc).
- Prince of Persia: How to Unlock Ultrawide (3440×1440/21:9)
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy How to Fix Save BUG for Win 10
- DDraceNetwork: Textures & Skins Pack (How to Download)
- Phasmophobia: How to Fix VR Crashing
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – How to Skip Intro Videos Automatically