Here is a simple tutorial on how to change your user data location.
Why do You need to Change?
– if you have another HDD, then your SSD drive will have much more lifetime with this
– if you have a bigger D,E (or else letter) directory, then you’ll can handle more graphics, face packs, and more if this is there…
– Go into Steam -> Library -> Games view.
– Locate Football Manager 2022 and right-click on the game.
– Select ‘Properties’
– Click ‘Set Launch Options…’
– Copy the following into the dialogue box: –user_data_location=”<path>”
Where the <path> section= enter the EXACT PATH what will the folder (ie: D:\FM2022Datas etc ).
After that the FM will use this directory, there can put the face packs, logos, etc.
Thanks for the like.
/In the FM21 was same procedure/