Complete car list 753/753 cars (As of September 24, 2021), all manufacturer colored (no livery), all non-tuned. All cars 1st owned, and only one of each.
I am simply sharing my save file with my complete car list 753/753 cars, including unobtainable cars like 2013 McLaren P1 ‘Owen’s Edition’ and all 7 Pre-Order cars. Use this save file at your own risk, and PLEASE don’t sell this save file anywhere, I only want players to experience Forza Horizon 4 without the need to time-travel to obtain cars, grind money and Forzathon points.
I made this fresh save file because I hated mine because it was full of trashy livery that didn’t interest me (I didn’t know I could press Y to see base colors when buying cars), I didn’t know I had to do challenges that were time-sensitive in order to obtain ever rarer cars.
This save file is just 4-days old so not much content was done (was not my priority). So if what you want is a high-level save, this isn’t the guide for you, but this guide shows the basics of save file transfer.
How to Download & Use
Please follow the steps carefully.
1. Download Here.
2. Extract it.
2. Navigate to this folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\latest folder when sorted\1293830”.
3. Cut your remote folder(and that vdf file, I don’t remember) and paste it somewhere safe, name it as backup.
4. Paste my save file.
5. Cross-reference the last 5 files from your remote folder.
5.1. Copy your User_ID and paste it where it says “InsertHere” on the other remote folder.
6. Launch the game.
If the Game is giving you issues do it again but turn off your LAN/ WiFi (Disables Steam Cloud Sync).
- Forza Horizon 4: Save File Location (MS Store & Steam)
- Forza Horizon 4: Best Car Sounds 2021
- Forza Horizon 4: List of Competitive Cars
- Forza Horizon 4: How to Unlock the 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex
- Forza Horizon 4 Gose Gold, Demo Is Now Live With A Tour Of The Beautiful British Countryside