Fragments is an interactive fiction game. In this guide we will walk you through the full game, gaining every achievements. Therefore this guide will contain unmarked spoilers. Estimated 100% time: 1h~
- You can only save at the start of each chapter when the game tells you.
- Most choices don’t seem to matter, we only list what we picked to earn the achievements during our playthrough.
- Text is slow and you cannot skip it.
- Interact with the dresser
- Try to leave the room
➤ Yes (if you want to save the game)
- Look at the diary and photo on the table.
- Leave the room.
- After the scene return to your room
➤ I’m shaken
➤ Stanhope Facility
➤ By The Sea
➤ Yes (Make Save 1, we will load this later)
Complete the ‘Denial’ chapter.
- Interact with the locker to get dressed.
- Look at the diary and photo on the table
- Leave the room and go to the room on the right.
- After the scene interact with the person standing near the chair on the right.
- Interact with lockers on the right to find another diary page.
- Go back through the left door and to your room.
➤ I’m Tired
➤ June 2nd
➤ Push back
- ➤ Yes (If you want to save the game, but don’t overwrite
- Use the locker to get dressed.
- Interact with the picture and diary page on the table.
- Leave the room and go to the right.
- In the next room, go right again and watch the scene.
- Talk with Sophia
➤ Nothing to say?
- Try to leave the room using the left door.
➤ Not Interested
Thanks, But No Thanks
Cut short the conversation with Sophia at the restaurant.
- Return to your room.
- Pick any options you wish, to leave the dialogue pick “That’s All”
➤ Select Yes and make a save (save 2)
Winter Of Our Discontent
Complete the ‘Projection’ chapter.
- Interact with the locker to get dressed
- Leave your room, and enter the next room on the right.
- Interact with the middle locker on the right to find a diary page.
Find a page from Evan’s Diary.
- Go to the next room on the right.
- Interact with the laptop.
- Go through the upper door.
- Interact with the laptop on the table.
- Interact with the canvas on the wall.
Vincent Van No
Tear a hole in the painting.
- Interact with the picture near the TV table.
Rip the Christmas card.
- Interact with the books on the shelf
- After the scene you will be back in your room.
➤ … (the one that trembles)
I Did It
Confess to the murder at the very end.
Be Well, Evan
Complete the game.
- Load save 2
- Replay the scene but this time don’t confess, pick.
➤ I Didn’t
Complete the ‘Displacement’ chapter.
- Load save 1
- Replay the scene but this time when you reach the choice between (Push back) or (Charm) select (Charm).
You’ve Charmed Me
Successfully charm the detectives.
- Summerland: Walkthrough & Achievement Guide
- Guilt Free: 100% Achievement Guide
- Summer Days: Walkthrough & Achievement Guide
- Transparent Black: Walkthrough & Achievements Guide
- The Cult: Marduk’s Longest Night Walkthrough