Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is a new type of first-person shooter combined with strategy game and RPG elements. Raise money, build an army, manage towns, wage wars and conquer the world with fine marksmanship and elaborate strategies. Here is the update V 1.0 content below released on October 5, 2019.
- Fix the problem that some computers can’t run the game.
- Added confirmation dialog when abandoning the mission.
- Bug Fix: Cannot find tools anywhere.
- Bug Fix: Ammo disappears when switching to binocular or grenade.
- Bug Fix: Unable to exchange prisoners with companion generals.
- Optimized the follow-me command. Squads will respond to your call quicker.
- When soldier upgrades, their movement speed also increases.
- Optimized the friendly garrison AI when defending the city, they will defend more rather than wandering on the map.
- SR100 and HMG now use 11.43mm ammo.
- Optimized 3 city maps, 4 camp maps, 2 village maps.
- Added credit list.
Source From Steam Community
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update Patch Note on Nov. 6 Has Released
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Update Version 1.10 Custom Games Option Added Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Fortnite Update Version 1.86 For PS4 [Patch Notes v6.10.1] PC, Xbox One, And Switch
- NBA Live 19 Update Version 1.07 Full Patch Notes For PS4 And Xbox One
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update Version 1.02 Patch Notes Multiple Improvements