At a certain point, you’ll start fighting the Knight, Leopard, and the Minotaur. These guys are not to be trifled with, and will wreck your day, especially the Minotaur.
The Knight and Leopard’s first fights are simple 1v1s, you versus the boss, but the Minotaur’s first fight will be you and a few AI teammates taking on the big horned beast.
Here’s a few tips for each boss:
– Always try to get around him, but move around his shield side. If you try going around him from his sword side, he will easily slice you. So when he attacks, try and attack him for some free hits.
– Overhead Swings is your friend here. Some of your attacks may not reach, but trust me, it hurts them a lot.
– Keep your distance. After attacking/getting attacked, immediately try and run away from it, then attack again once it gets closer.
– This guy is difficult, but that’s point. Your first few fights with him, you’ll have teammates, but eventually, you’ll have to fight him 1 on 1, and that’s not fun.
– When with teammates, use them as bait and let him attack them, then get easy hits on him from behind. Once again, Overhead Swings are your friend. Use them for massive damage and multiple hits to finish him off quicker.
-When alone, always keep running. Bait out attacks from him as much as possible, then get a hit or two in. After enough damage, he’ll be stunned and fall to the ground, but only for about a second, so use that time wisely enough to get a hit in.
Later on, you’ll have to fight Leopards and Knights in regular Arena fights, but as long as you remember these tips, you shouldn’t have much trouble with them.
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Grail Knight Challenges Guide
- Mortal Glory: Beginner Tips
- Shaolin vs Wutang 2: Full Combos (All Characters)
- Ghostrunner: How to Deal with the Bosses
- Serious Sam VR The First Encounter – How to Beat the Final Boss