Just a quick guide to show you how to turn off the annoying blur effect in game. Makes it look so much better.
You have to go into the game files on your PC.
Inside this folder there is a file called GameUserSettings.ini . Open this up with notepad and change sg.PostProcessQuality to 0. Save and start the game up and the blur will be gone.
If you can’t find the AppData folder that’s because it is hidden. Here’s how to make it visible.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Click on Appearance and Personalization
3. Under File Explorer Options click Show Hidden Files and Folders
4. In the window that opens you’ll see a category “Hidden Files and Folders” Once you find it just check the option Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives then hit Apply and Ok
Now if you go back you will see that AppData folder is now visible.
- Grounded: Multiplayer Fix (Server Visibility Guide)
- Grounded: Characters, Crafting and Unlocks Guide
- Grounded Full Map With Some Icons