Quick tip for disabling Steam overlay to prevent the game from crashing
- Press the New Game button with your mouse in order to use your actual keyboard.
- Go to the game’s property and turn off Steam overlay.
- Go to Steam’s setting and turn off big picture overlay in general.
As an added tip, the game’s graphics options do not seem to pop up when playing with a controller unless big picture mode is turned off, so you might want to turn it off while you tweak the game’s settings for the first time.
Hopefully this can help you get started on your wacky monster quest.
- Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin: How to Fix Controller Support Issues
- Disney Universe: How to Fix The White Screen Crash
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine: How to Fix Game Crash
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- Rocksmith® 2014 Edition Remastered: How to Fix 0xc0000005 Error