If you get dizzy with motion blur or you just hate it and want to disable it, this is a way to do it without turning off all postprocessing effects.
Find Engine.ini file
- Close the game if you have it open.
- Navigate to this path: (In windows you can put it in the search option, it will open the folder)
- In this folder locale the file called Engine.ini, press right click and “open with” Notepad.
Edit your custom configuration
- The file must be blank, you first need to type
- Below you can add your own configuration. For turning off motion blur add:
- Other configurations can be found in the documentation:
GameSettings – Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
Lock the file (can skip)
- Close the Notepad.
- Press right click again over Engine.ini, but this time select the option “Properties”.
- In the window activate the option “Read-only”
- None Found