Fortunately, there exists a little trick that drastically reduces the time and effort needed to earn this achievement.
To start off, you need a mouse to do this efficiently. While a controller also works, it will yield much worse results. You’ll see in a moment on why that is.
- Make your way to any frog NPC. In this example, we’ll kindly ask our favourite amphibian boss, Pepper, for assistance.
- Position Niko in such a way that their and Pepper’s shadow are very close or just barely touching. It might take a few attempts to find the optimal spot.
- Test your spot by rotating the camera using your mouse. And by rotating the camera, I mean to rotate it back and forth like there’s no tomorrow.
- If everything was done correctly, then you should see Pepper continuously hop (and croak, to everyone’s delight) by just rotating the camera. If that’s not the case, repeat step 2.
- Every hop / croak of Pepper equates to one frog-bump. So by using your mad camera rotating skills, you can farm those 1000 bumps much faster than by walking back and forth through the same NPC, which is what I did before accidentally stumbling upon this method.
- Save time and enjoy the rest of your day 🙂
- Here Comes Niko!: Handsome Frog Guide (Hints, Locations & Pictures)
- Here Comes Niko!: Collection Guide (How to Collect)