Did you know you can rename your companions? Enable a DPS meter? This guide lists all available chat commands and their usage.
- /petrename enternamehere – rename the current active pet
- /rank – display current orb garden rank
- /kill (or /die) – kills your character (useful if you’re stuck somewhere)
- /kick – (Host only, IP connection mode) – kicks a player from the game, blacklisting their IP.
- /dps – enable a DPS meter for your character
- /invite – brings up the steam overlay to invite a player to your game.
Heroes of Umbra is a 2D side-scrolling online RPG that plays similar to games like MapleStory and Diablo. You can connect and play with your friends over a network, or play the game single-player. The game features four major dungeons to test your platforming and plenty of maps, enemies, and equipment to discover.
- Outlaws of the Old West: How to Use the New Admin Tools
- Phasmophobia: How to Start a Private Lobby
- Outlaws of the Old West: How to remove BattlEye
- A Story About My Uncle – How to Include Unlimited Grappling and Flying
- Gang of Four: Basic Tips