This simple guide will explain how to edit your campaign bonuses to give you as much money as you need.
This amount may not be enough for many of your custom large ships. To correct this, all you need to do is modifiy the .seria files for your saves in much the same way as you would to create flagships.
Where do I find files I need to modify?
Within that folder, you will see the folder labeled “Saves” and then three folders labeled “Profile_#” representing the three save slots.
Opening those folders, you can see the “profile.seria” file.
Modifying seria files
- You need to open seria file of the profile in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ (notepad comes free with every Windows iteration since 90s).
- Scroll down to “m_scores=#”
- And modify the number within that line to an appropriate number to give as much starting cash as you want.
Next time you start up your game and start a new campaign you will see a siginificant increase in your starting cash.
- HighFleet: How to Unlock All Ships (Save Editing)
- HighFleet: R-3N Installation Box Fix (Step-by-step Tutorial)
- HighFleet: How to Sudden Strike
- HighFleet: How to Easily Destroy Each Armored Ship
- HighFleet: Tactical Missile Guide