This guide will list all the commands and keys I can find. Make sure you look at the first section before trying anything else from this guide. I will try to explain the commands I know as well as possible.
Set up and Notes
– To open the console, press tilde in-game (Do this while using your tablet so you can click the text box at the bottom of the screen.) Most text-based commands need this.
– Adds some special cheat keys.
– Most commands can just be typed in game without the console, might cause your player to do things, but it’s a shortcut. You can also put these commands into the console.
– I need you people to note more features or descriptions of unknown commands in the comments. I think some commands can be risky. If you support by listing a new command or telling what an unknown command does, you will be put in the credits.
– This guide is not complete, so be patient.
F3: Give you all the tools even if you can’t use them in a mission.
F5: Adds some money.
F8: Makes most tools work way too well, does not seem to work for mowers, window cleaner, and vacuum.
F9: According to documentation, it’s supposed to make you complete the mission, but I could not get it to work.
(,): Changes Language left.
(.): Changes Language right.
Left Alt + Y: Enables no-clip, but only lets you move if you use the camera feature on your tablet. If you leave the camera, your player will be frozen where you went with the camera. Use again to disable, but this glitches your player.
Left Alt + Z: Turns on something called “time scale”. I need info on this.
Left Alt + J: Undocumented.
shotgun: Replaces your hammer with a shotgun, which has much more range and knocks down the whole wall.
cut: Cuts and replaces all the grass on the lawn, but also covers surfaces with grass.
hello: Prints “Is it me you looking for?”.
skillu: Give you all 9 perk points for each skill.
lumos: Turns on all lights.
nox: Turns off all lights.
echo: Prints “echo”.
noclip: Enables noclip like I said earlier.
hideversion: Hides the extra debug text on the lower left corner.
addMoneyToBankAccount: I think it’s like the money key, but i prefer using that instead of this.
confluence: Takes to to the confluence website with a support guide for the game.
courses*: I don’t have any idea.
expect100: I assume this makes you get 100% in the garden contest? Not sure.
orders: I think this was supposed to be the complete order command?
flush: I thought this would get rid of all dirt.
- House Flipper: Japanese Garden Guide
- House Flipper: Home Buyers Guide 2021
- House Flipper: Wall Street Shark Achievement Guide