While I’m sure I will miss a few things, I want to remind you that, from what I gather, Idol Manager is meant to be a challenge so to get the most fun out of the game don’t bother using cheats… or at the very least use them sparingly.
Right mouse button: close/open side tab
Middle mouse button: open next side tab
M: Mute music
F2: Reset Special event cooldowns
F3: Rest Idol’s stamina points
F5: Quick Save/Load
F9: Not really a cheat but assets in-game will reset
Idol Manager Cheats
Before you can use the cheats press F7 five times (I’m not kidding). After pressing it five times you should hear a sound similar to coins being added to a jar of coins, (the best analogy I can think of,) this means the debug menu is active.
- ~ (the tilde key) will trigger a dialog *Note you may need a certain number of idols or staffers*
- Z to trigger a local audition
- X to trigger a regional
- C to you guessed it worldwide audition
- Y will give you 1 Million Yen
- F will add 100 fans
- P will add 1000 research points of each type
- U will unlock all generes for producing singles however becareful with this one as one person in the comments claimed that the U key made singles impossible to produce.
I do want to repeat that cheats do make the game less exciting so use it only if stuck between a rock and a hard place… or… not I can’t tell you what to do.
- Idol Manager: Idol Stats & Building a Targeted Fanbase
- Idol Manager: Beginner Player’s Guide (How to not go Bankrupt)
- Idol Manager: Idol Traits List (Traits & Descriptions)