A guide to find every creature and open every portal. It is organized by location and roughly the order they appear in the book.
********** SPOILERS AHEAD **********
1b: Westpoint Stonehenge
1d: Tree Hill
1e: Near the faerie dance circle
1f: on the ridge leading to sunrise point
2. Rabbit: behind the house in the grass near the beach
3. Raven: multiple locations, first one is on the rocks near Puck
4. Seagull: multiple locations, there are three on the beach near the homestead
5. Puck: In the clearing in front of the homestead
6a: Homestead area
6b: Between the mound and the beach
6c: Near the faerie dance circle
6d: Tree Hill
6e: Near the marsh/lake on the north of the island.
6f: on the ridge leading to sunrise point
7. UFO encounter: after photographing all the UFOs, a UFO will appear near the Troll Field. Enter the UFO to find a hidden portal world.
8. Lochie: in the water only visible during morning
9. Hatman: Outside the homestead only at 3 am.
10 Flower Sprite: in a group to the northeast of the homestead only during the day.
11. Funguy: Eat the mushroom
13. Static Being
14. Banshee: Only at night
15. Unicorn: Only in the morning.
16. Men in Black (3 instances after photographing nearby UFO)
17. Alien Grey: Only after UFO is landed
19. Wise Tree: eat the apple
21. Gnome: Village only visible at sunrise
22. Wisp: Only visible at night. Follows path to the Skull Cave.
24. Raven King
25. Fresno Walker: only at night
26. Glimmerman: can be hard to spot he creeps around that area
27. Ghost Edwin: go up to the coffin
28. Ghost Bridget: walk over the back row of gravestones
29. Flatwoods Monster
30. Troll: go the point then look back at the mountain
31. Frogman: only at night
33. Sheep god: only after photographing all 6 sheep
34. Big Black Cat
35. Gremlin: by the plane
36. Woman in White: only at night
37. Dragon: inside the cave
38. Gold Goblin: inside the cave
39. Reptilian: inside the cave
3. Harlequin: alone in the black and white tent
4. The Fool: inside the dance tent
5. Satyr: inside the dance tent
6. Trickster: inside the tent opposite the big tent. Dancing on a platform in the sky.
7. The Green Man: inside the big tent.
P3: The Woods
2. Ghost of the Wood
5. Anxiety Choir
6. Monster Soul: inside a creature when you photograph them the first time.
7. Insidious Moon: Above the center clearing
P5: River Styx
1. Lost Soul
2. Tall Walker
3. Giant Shadow
P6: Latent Desert
2. Severed Hand
4. Giant Rabbit
P7: Sheep Dream
1. Dream Streamer
Inside the portal head up the stairs. Unlock the next stage by looking in the corner by the hole. Unlock the following stage by going inside the platform. Unlock the last stage by walking up to each statue. The token is on the last level.
P9: Lay Lines
Inside the portal are 5 other portals. Each portal has a key animal in it that needs to be photographed to unlock a 6 portal with the token inside.
P10 Sky World
Photograph the sky portal (sphere in cube) to progress through the levels until you get to the cloud god. After he talks to you, the token will float down.
1. Ball Lightning
2. Rainbow Walker: only photographing the “head” of these creatures counts.
3. Sky Creatures
4. Could god
Photograph all 4 faeries on the path to the gate. They will follow you and unlock the gate. (sometimes they get stuck, just head back to them and photograph them again). Inside follow the path and talk to the king, he will present you with the token.
2. Faerie King
Photograph all 6 major devils to open the token by the photograph display.
P13: Outer Space
Each of the 4 windows will switch between two celestial bodies. Move towards the window to make one appear, move away and it will shrink, move back to the window and a different one will appear. Once all have been activated at least once, a token will appear in the center.
1a the Sun
3b the MOON
4b Black Hole
??? Extra ???
2. The Man on the Mountain: Find all the tokens to open the path to the top of the mountain
3. The Creator