There are many interesting Easter eggs hidden in Just Cause 4. Some players have found an Easter egg that pays tribute to the classic 80’s song “Take On Me”. When you come to the top of a building in “Just Cause 4”, the familiar melody of “Take On Me” will be heard. After going down the stairs, the picture will become a pencil sketch, and this is the reference to The style of “Take On Me” MV, then a female NPC will come to you to dance.
The MV “Take On Me”:
It is worth mentioning that many movies have used Take On Me as an episode, such as “Player One”, “City of Love”, “Despicable Me” and so on.
- What are the Supported Controllers for Just Dance 2019?
- Saboteur: Easter Eggs Guide
- 5 Tips to Takeover Court Conqueror in NBA 2K19
- Bright Memory – Episode 1-Dark Soul Easter Egg
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Easter Egg (Todesruinen Map)