Having controller problems? Start here! These are some basic steps you can take to make sure your controller functions properly in Legend Bowl.
- Click “Steam” then “Settings”
- Select “Controller” and then click “General Controller Settings”
- Select the type of controller you will be using for the game.
- Click “Library” select “Legend Bowl” then click “Controller Configuration”
- If the controller type is not “Gamepad”, the in-game controls will malfunction. Press “Browse Configs”
- Find the “Gamepad” option and click it.
- Ensure that “Gamepad” is your selected configuration. Press “Done”, and launch the game to test that your problems are fixed.
- Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin: How to Fix Controller Support Issues
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: How to Fix The Camera Cann’t Move Issue
- Disney Universe: How to Fix The White Screen Crash
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- GTA 4: Best Win 10 Issues Fix 2020