Super fast way to fix the Missing Maz bug using my Save 2 folder data
How to fix the maz glitch with my slot 2 save folder
If you’re having the Maz glitch like a lot of us, and you’re on pc, this might help you.
Part of the fix going around is that you have to start a new save and play through 3 missions.
you then move your collectables.blob file into this folder following the instructions a million others have shared.
So – don’t spend an hour doing those 3 missions to copy your stuff over. Here’s my slot 2 save file – BEFORE having my collectables added to it.
I did the bare minimum in the 3 levels i had to do,
stick it in your saves folder
C:\Users\(YOU)\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment\LEGO Star Wars – The Skywalker Saga\SAVEDGAMES\STEAM\(YOUR STEAM ID)\ *paste in this directory*
(If you can’t find that folder ^ type %appdata% into your file explorer and then start looking for roaming or warner bros)
then from your slot 1 folder copy the file “Collectables.blob” and REPLACE the file in the slot 2 folder with it.
You will now start from slot 2 and have all your progress. You will be on starkiller base, you can re-run the maz mission at will.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: How to Disable Depth of Field Effect (DoF)
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: Split Screen Monitor Configuration
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: Best Ways to Farm Studs
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: How to Enable PS4 Controller Prompts
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga: How to Enable Mumble Mode