This is a guide I decided to write on how to get the Farewell, Unknown Lifeform achievement, as I’ve seen very little information out there on how to get it.
If you lose a fight, you can simply press the left key and restart it until you win. However, this won’t work if your stats are too low to beat it.
- Completing routes
- Playing Baseball
- Giving Rin items
The first one is self-explanatory: Rin will automatically grow stronger as you complete routes. Because of that, you should probably save this achievement for last.
Stats from playing baseball don’t carry over to other routes; however, it can be very useful on routes where you’re trying to beat the unknown lifeform. I recommend enabling baseball and playing it every chance you get to raise Rin’s stats.
Items for Rin
There are some items that are very helpful for Rin that you get from trading with Masato and Kyousuke. You don’t need all of them; in my case, I only used a wrist weight from Masato. You can trade with characters by wandering and if you don’t get who you want to see, you can press the left arrow and try again until you get who you want.
- “Masterpiece Theater” Series DVD-BOX
- “School Revolution” Volumes 4-10
- White Jacket
- Wrist Weight
- YOU and ME and HER A Love Story: All Routes Guide
- Langrisser I & II: Story Tree Ending Guide (A-H)
- Revhead: The Weight of All Vehicles
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator: Extra Medieval Units
- Riddle Joker Walkthrough (All Routes Guide)