A Short description on how to increase the ingame speed by editing the variables.ini file.
Once the new window opens up go to the Local Files Tab and click on “Browse”
Locate the line
This can be changed to alter the ingame speed, by default this is set to 60.
Change the speed from 60 to 120 to double the current ingame speed.
This will make it so the regular ingame speed is now similar to x2
And x2 will now become x4.
Once you have made the changes save the file and boot up the game.
When you are ingame you can look in the bottom right corner if the changes you made have been saved properly it will now display that the .ini file has been changed.
As of the current patch 1.003 Achievements are not locked when changing this file so achievements are still able to be earned as you would normally.
- Loop Hero Save File Locations (Save Transfer)
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Turn on Single Tap Dodge
- Journey of Life: How to Run a Dedicated Server
- SONG OF HORROR: How to Increase FPS & Game Stability
- Sword x Hime: How to Unlock All Costumes in 2 Minutes