How to access your save files and settings in your computer.
1. Open documents or any folder in your computer
2. Type in the path:
In the target folder, you will find a JSON file, that is your save file. The save filename contains the SteamID of the account it is associated with, so if multiple accounts have played Loopomotive in the same computer, multiple files will be present.
1. Open RegEdit. You can do this by pressing Windows + R and then typing: regedit
2. At the top, you can type in the path:
Alternatively, travel through the folders HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> ShyPixel Games -> Loopomotive
The settings are on the left side. These should match with the settings in-game.
If you broke your game settings somehow, you can just select all the keys and delete them. Next time you open the game, the settings will be re-created with default values.
- Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom – How to Transfer a Save File between Computers or Steam Accounts
- Streamer Life Simulator: How To Move Save File To Other PC and Fix Regedit Import Error
- Britannic Patroness of the Mediterranean: How to Fix Game Crashing After Changing Fullscreen Option
- Pax Nova: Save File Location
- OneShot Save File Location