Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is finally released on Steam as we expect. if you are playing the new game and want to change FOV in-game, here is a simple tutorial on how to edit FOV with Cheat Engine in Mass Effect 1.
Here are the comparison Images between the default FOV and FOV that modified:
How to Change the FOV in ME1 (Step-by-step Tutorial):
1. Download Cheat Engine
2. Download this Cheat Table
3. start the game
4. Open Cheat Engine
5. Select the Mass Effect 1 Process
6. Open the Cheat Table
7. Click to make the setting active. Double click on Value and change it to 0.01
Update 1 – Weapon Zoom FOV
1. In order to also change the Weapon Zoom FOV, make a backup of your “Coalesced_INT.bin” that is located in “Mass Effect Legendary Edition\Game\ME1\BioGame\CookedPCConsole”
2. Download this version of “Coalesced_INT.bin” and place it in the “CookedPCConsole” folder.
3. Use value 0.0125 in the Cheat Table above.
4. When in-game, press number pad 0.
Note: Please note that this fix also removes mouse acceleration from the game.
If you wish to edit and compile your own “Coalesced_INT.bin”, you should use this Coalesced Tool and Powershell.
Credit to chiccy
That’s all we share about “How to change FOV in ME1” if this method does not work for you. please let me know.
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: Quasar Guide (How to Play)
- Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition: How to Fix Mass Effect 1 Surround Sound
- How to Fix Really “Dark” Textures or Deep Black Colors for Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect ™ Legendary Edition: How to Fix Missing Items for SPECTRA in Stores
- How to Make Normandy ” Poop ” in Mass Effect 2