How to edit your save file to add dynasty reputation.
From Ash00182 originally:
Upload your save file to the link below and edit “DynastyReputation ()”. Easier to CTRL + F and type your reputation value in to find it.
Save file can be found under (Insert your windows account name)
Dynasty Reputation is necessary to advance some quests, and also higher dynasty rep gives you better recruits at the campfires.
It possibly does other things too.
Also, in that editor are likely other things that you might like to edit.
…and there is a “maxage_64” value, which may or may not be referring to something happening at age 64.
- Pax Nova: Save File Location
- Jump Force – How to Disable Motion Blur
- Star Renegades: How to Transfer Game Save From Xbox Gamepass to Steam
- Space Engineers: How to Change Gravity
- Wasteland Remastered Save Files Locations