How to edit your save file to add dynasty reputation.
From Ash00182 originally:
Upload your save file to the link below and edit “DynastyReputation ()”. Easier to CTRL + F and type your reputation value in to find it.
Save file can be found under (Insert your windows account name)
Dynasty Reputation is necessary to advance some quests, and also higher dynasty rep gives you better recruits at the campfires.
It possibly does other things too.
Also, in that editor are likely other things that you might like to edit.
…and there is a “maxage_64” value, which may or may not be referring to something happening at age 64.
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Skip the Intro Videos
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Fix Download Issues (FAQ)
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Find Basic Ressources
- Medieval Dynasty: How to Enable Freecam
- Medieval Dynasty: NPC Sell Item Lists