This guide will show you how to change Fov in the game. If you have any question, you can leave your comment at the last.
1.Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user ID>\412020\remote and open the config file
2. Add the line “r_base_fov” between “r_api” and “r_blur_level”
3. Enter you fov at the end of base_fov (make sure to put a space before the number), it uses vertical FOV so you will have to use a calculator to find out the number. Some fov conversions for 16:9 to save you time: 90=59, 95=64, 100=68.
4. Save the file and you are good to go
- Grounded: How to Turn Off the Blur Effect
- Yakuza Kiwami – How to Unlock Legend Difficulty
- A Story About My Uncle – How to Include Unlimited Grappling and Flying
- Metro Exodus – How to Improve Your Game Before You Start
- WWE 2K19 – How to Run Fast on PC