Though the achievements are very easy to get, here’s a guide on how to get all three of them in english.
milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk is a short psychological visual novel which i interpret as an existential crisis interlocking its fingers with mental illness. The game is short (will take you 7-15 minutes to play through the full game), and achievements are relatively easy, but I wanted to write the guide nevertheless.
Don’t go into this game hoping for some quick achievements. Play for the experience and the way the red and pink atmosphere wraps around your skull.
O! and Milk bought
- Who are you talking to?
- What game?
- Don’t worry!
- You were taught how to do it. Come on..
Sometime after that last choice, you will lead the character into the store and have a short conversation with the first person in there you see. When the conversation ends, you will get O!
Once you get O!, the choices continue!
- Not here. Take the bag and go to the cash desk.
- Pay for Milk
- But I’m really interested!
- The world is cruel and dangerous..
- As you say.
- Write “yes” in the first instance they ask you to write something.
- At the first “do you promise?” write “maybe”
- I believe you can write anything when the player asks “what do you see?” I’ve written “death” and “nothing” and got the same response. UPDATE: apparently you get an answer from writing “corpse”. thank you RedComet !
You should get the achievement at the end when you meet your mother back at your apartment!
Not this time
The quickest way to do this is to choose:
- “(Shut up and go)”
- “Ha-ha-ha, loser!”
- “(You’re so stupid)”.
You will get a short scene where the player character stares at you before the game restarts.
- None Found