This is a guide for currencies in the game my singing monsters.
We will be talking about coins, gems, keys, shards, relics, medals, etc.
2. The currency exchanges in the currency shop (Gems to coins, Coins to gems, etc) are really bad deals.
3. When buying special monsters (Werdos or Dipsters), try to wait for a sale. Hole in one promotions mean dipsters are only one key on all islands. Werdos also have half-off sales every once in a while.
4. Wubboxes also have sales sometimes.
Coins are obtained from monsters on all islands where breeding is a thing, with the exception of ethereal island. They can be used to buy single-element monster eggs, decorations, and many structures.
Monsters with more elements produce more coins, and special monsters produce plenty.
If you REALLY need coins, you can sell monsters, but don’t sell rares or epics, as their price is barely any different than their common cousins.
If you sell a monster and want it back, go to the end of the monster store, there will be a buyback button.
Treats are obtained from bakeries, spin wheels, daily rewards, & wublins. Bakeries are the only non-free way to get them, but also the most efficient.
Diamonds can be obtained from Mines, spin wheels, and sometimes wublins.
Shards are received when collecting them from monsters on ethereal island. For some reason, 2 single-elemental ethereals make more shards than 1 double elemental. Objects sold on ethereal island also give you shards.
Starpower is obtained from tribal island each week, and you get more the more you feed your tribal monster. There is no other way to get it.
Keys can be given and recieved to and from friends. Just click the key icon in the currency section to start giving them. It costs nothing to give them, so you should do that. You can also recieve keys in the spin wheel and the daily reward.
Relics are probably the hardest currency to obtain. You can only get them from daily rewards and the spin wheel, or by exchanging 3 diamonds into one.
Medals are obtained exclusively from fights to the death friendly singing battles in the collosingum.
- My Singing Monsters: The Best Way to Boost Your Progression (Zynth Farms)
- My Singing Monsters: Basics About Likes and Happiness
- Dark Deception Monsters & Mortals: Tips for Mortals
- Geometry Dash: All Vault Codes 2.1.12 (December 2020)
- Stardew Valley: The Pirate’s Wife Quest