A list of known secrets, easter eggs, hidden places and various other optional things in the game, as well as a couple general tips.
General info and tips
- This guide will be using autosaves as reference points, with the name of the save file needed preceding every section. I’ll try to spoiler the fun parts so that you can experience them for yourself.
- The game doesn’t acknowledge you in any way for finding those secrets. They’re just there as part of the world.
- If you crouch and approach a ledge from a shallow angle, you won’t fall off of it. This is helpful when shimmying narrow ledges.
- You can open the console with ~ and type god to negate fall damage, fly for flight or ghost for noclip. The game uses quite a lot of triggers and portals though, so be careful when noclipping around, as the level may not appear as intended. To go back to normal, type walk in the console.
From your starting position after loading the save, proceed through the level normally, following the arrows. When you reach point A, enter the dark door and you’ll find what appears to be a strip bar.
Upside down room
Make your way towards either door C or door D, as they lead to the same stairwell. At the bottom of this stairwell, behind the stairs, there’s a corridor leading to a pinkish room with multiple doorways. One of the doors leads to a hallway that loops around in an impossible non-euclidean manner, while another opens up into an enormous flat expanse stretching into the darkness.
Proceed through the level normally until you cross a bridge with two doorways at both ends. After that, turn left and on a balcony you’ll find a door with an opening underneath large enough to crawl through. Proceed through it and eventually you’ll find yourself in the hidden stairwell. Once you ascend or descend a flight of stairs, the stairwell will loop and the door closes shut. To escape the stairwell,notice that a beeping sound periodically plays in response to your actions.You will need to stand still, without moving or looking around – this will make the the beeping sound repeat faster and faster until it eventually flatlines and the door unlocks.
From the starting point, go straight forward hugging the left wall until you reach a large opening with greenish light coming out of it. Walk inside and at the end you’ll find two doorways, one on the left and one on the right. Take the left one and eventually you’ll find yourself in an ornate orange-tinted chamber with no apparent purpose behind it.
Wrong way hallway
Navigating the desert
This is a very approximate map of the desert in Chapter 6: Endless Dive. Note the giant blocks hanging overhead – the desert is square-shaped and exactly 6 blocks across, so we can use them as reference for navigation. For example, to get from the starting point to the info booth, you have to walk one and a half blocks up and one and a half blocks right. You can look up and use the blocks to confirm your relative location at any time.
- Estranged: The Departure – All Tape Locations
- The Walking Evil: Seeker Achievement Guide (All Token Locations)
- Wild West and Wizards: A Guide to Assassins Guild
- Time, Space and Matter: Secret Code Locations
- Ducks’ Wrath: Modding Guide