2. Lily-Leaf Sword – 2,400 gold from shop in Nier’s Village
3. Beastbain – 16,800 gold from shop in Nier’s Village
4. Nirvana Dagger – Located in a breakable box midway up the Lost Shrine (before second ladder).
5. Moonrise – Help the villager being attacked by shades in the southern plains area (by a tree somewhat close to the manor).
6. Earth Wyrm’s Claw – 8,400 gold from shop in Facade
7. Rebirth – Obtained automatically during the story when you rescue the prince of Facade
8. Faith – Obtained from the Mayor in the Forest of Myth if you release the other two villagers from the Deathdream (can be purchased in The Aerie in part 2 if you miss it here, before obtaining Sacrifice key fragment)
9. Blade of Treachery – Found inside a box in the Manor while helping Emil (at the other end of the passage upon unlocking the door that requires Darkness Key).
1. Phoenix Dagger – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 36,200 gold
2. Ancient Overlord – Obtained automatically during the story from the King of Facade
3. Labyrinth Whisper – Drops from the Shade you need to kill during the side quest “The Bridge in Peril”
4. Iron Pipe – Found in Nier’s Dream (the location you are transported to when you complete “The Magical Stone” quest) OR automatically given when you complete Ending B
5. Fool’s Embrace – Obtained during the first door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
1. Kusanagi – Starting two-handed sword in Part Two of the story
2. Axe of Beheading – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 19,200 gold
3. Fang of the Twins – Found on the first floor of the Manor Basement at the start of Part Two,
hidden in a box in the first room with all the boxes (if you miss it you can go back down there later in the same way)
4. Vile Axe – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 21,600 gold
5. Beastlord – Found just outside the door to the boss room when you return to the Lost Shrine in
6. Iron Will – Automatically obtained during the story when you get the item from the Junk Heap for the Weaponsmith
7. Labyrinth’s Song – Obtained at the end of the quest “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings” (prerequisite to unlock said quest: finish the quest “A Shade Entombed”)
8. Phoenix Sword – Found in the first room of the Shadowlord’s Castle, in a box to the left of the doors you progress through
9. Fool’s Lament – Obtained during the second door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
1. Transience – Starting spear in Part Two of the story
2. Sunrise – Available from the Weapon Shop in Nier’s Village for 21,600 gold
3. Spear of the Usurper – Available from the Weapon Shop in Seafront for 19,200 gold
4. Captain’s Holy Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 30,000 gold
5. Phoenix Spear – Available from the Weapon Shop in Facade for 37,400 gold
6. The Devil Queen – Inside a box when entering the Lost Shrine from the boat entrance, just before the second ladder
7. Beastcurse – Inside a box just before you drop down to the boss room in the Junk Heap
8. Labyrinth’s Shout – Obtained at the end of the quest “The Damaged Map”.
9. Dragoon Lance – Inside a box in the Shadowlord’s Castle 2nd room, immediately after you escape from the Boar shade into the large stairwell. The box is on the right, right before said stairwell.
10. Fool’s Accord – Obtained during the third door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: Materials Farming Guide
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Cultivate a Lunar Tear Flower or White Moonflower
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Get Legendary Gardener Achievement
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Fix PS5 Controller (DualSense) does not Work
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139: How to Turn off Vsyc