1. Open Nvidia Control Panel.
2. Select “Adjust desktop size and position” page.
3. Check the box named “Override the scaling mode set by games and programs” on the “Adjust desktop size and position” page.
4. Select a non-ultrawide resolution on the “Adjust desktop size and position” page.
5. Switch to the “Change resolution” page.
6. Select a non-ultrawide resolution on the “Change resolution” page.
7, Apply changes.
Thats it! It will no longer stretch the display and there will be two bars on each side of the display. Hope this helps someone 🙂
- Fallout: New Vegas – How to Adjust Screen Resolution
- Terraria 1.4: How to Set Fullscreen
- Chex Quest HD: How to Decrease the Graphic Details and Resolution (Performance Fix)
- Playstation 4 How To Set Your DNS Server For A Better Online Gaming Experience
- Totally Accurate Battlegrounds: How to Custom Name Color & Size