This guide will tell you how to change most textures in Oneshot.
and pick one of the files. (I will be using “Titles” in this guide)
Then add the image you want to use. (needs to be .png)
Rename the texture you want to replace,
and rename your image to what the original texture was exactly.
Start your game, and your done.
and pick one of the files
double click on the image you want to edit and click on “Edit and Create”
Save, and your done.
- Production Line: How to Mod a New Car
- Cyberpunk 2077: Stutter Fix and FPS Boost
- Baldi’s Basics Plus: How to Edit Subtitles (How to Revert)
- Hearts of Iron IV: How to Fix Mod Not Showing Up Issue
- Dungeon Defenders: How to Fix Blurry Textures & VRAM Limit