Beaming is when you stretch a station’s footprint using separate station tiles and intermediate shuttle services, typically to significantly shorten or eliminate travel distance. This guide will explain how to do it.
Simply place a single tile station near the Coal Mine while holding a Ctrl button.
Choose station you wanted to expand. Now your trains can successfully grab the coal.
Note that beaming may be disabled on some servers by setting or by the rules. So do not abuse it, use only when it’s necessary. Like when someone blocked the production or to avoid ugly station placement.
- OpenTTD: Simple Train Station Configurations
- Voxel Tycoon: Basic Signaling (How to Use)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!: A Guide to Route Modifiers
- Train Station Renovation: How to Unlock All New Stations with New Savegame
- Train Station Renovation Save File Locations