Guide to free up the inventory and/or stash slots occupied by Hell’s Rangers (Earthborn) items.
If you own the Hell’s Rangers content pack, you always have a delivery of Earthborn items in your inbox.
Sadly, these unique weapons & gear items cannot be deleted, and if you claimed them but you don’t plan to use them, they still take up precious space in the stash.
I’ve found a way to free up the inventory and/or stash slots occupied by Hell’s Rangers (Earthborn) gear:
1. Create a new, expendable character.
2. Start the game and skip the prologue.
3. Play until you arrive to Rift Town (takes a few minutes).
4. Go to your stash, move all Earthborn items into this character’s inventory.
5. Back out to the Lobby and delete this character.
After doing this, the previous Earthborn items will be gone, but a fresh delivery reappear in your Inbox.
DO NOT claim them again. Leave all of them in the Inbox.
If you accidentally claim them later, just repeat these steps.
- OUTRIDERS: Quick & Easy Farm Rare Weapons & Gear
- OUTRIDERS: How to Fix “HUD Not Showing” BUG
- OUTRIDERS: Technomancer Guide for Beginners
- OUTRIDERS: Status Effects Guide
- OUTRIDERS: Updated Endgame Technomancer Build