Hey Folks! Here you have some useful tips for ingame settings and config datas.
Everytime u start the Game make sure to launch via your steam library and choose to launch with directx11.
-> AppData -> Local -> Madness -> Saved -> Config -> WindowsNoEditor -> Engine.ini
Open the Engine.ini and complete it using the following:
Close and save it.
What is it all about?
For turning off set it to 0. For FXAA set it to 1. TAA is 2 and MSAA is 3.
I tried everything and in my opinion the best looking one is TAA (2).
The second Line (r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0)
makes the TAA looking better. If u chose one of the others .. u dont need that line.
But i totally recommend using TAA 🙂
The last line is about the mouse acceleration. In game u may just set it to 1 minimum.
That sucks a lot.
To feel better with aiming, most people prefer to set this to 0 for better mouse handling.
And so do i. Make your choice.
- SUCCUBUS Prologue: Tweak Guide
- Destroy All Humans: How to Disable Motion Blur and Depth of Field
- BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE – How to Change the Jump Bind to Mouse Scroll Wheel
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice: How to Turn off MOTION BLUR
- L.A. Noire: How To Unlock 60FPS (Fast and Easy Way)