OUTRIDERS is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. however. there are so many issues for the new released game. here are all known issues so far, you can check out these issue lists and find how to fix your issues.
Known Crossplay Disconnects issue between PC and Console
- In preparing the Day 1 builds for PC and Consoles, we discovered a desynchronization between the PC and Console code. This results in a backend mismatch which causes players to be kicked out of a multiplayer game that includes both Console and PC players.
- We are treating this issue with the highest priority and we are working on patches that will synchronize all platform code, which will resolve these issues.
- Steam & Epic can successfully play together.
- We have temporarily turned off automatic matchmaking between PC and Consoles. Steam & Epic players can still Crossplay together, either by invite or via matchmaking.
- Should you invite a Console player into your PC game via an invite code (or vice versa), the game will initially connect, but one player will eventually be kicked out of the game. We highly recommend against doing this until we have patched all versions of the game.
Credit to SE Toby
HUD not Showing Issue
You can try to fix the NO HUD issue with this tutorial.
Stuttering and Frame Rate Issues
You can try to fix the stuttering issue with this tutorial.
Game NOT Found Issue
To fix the Outriders “Game Not Found” error, players should try the following:
- Select the “Try Again” option.
- Enable Cross-Play.
- Close and restart the game.
This most frustrating issue for OUTRIDERS game is that you can not connect the server, and you may lose connection when you are playing. you can try to fix the connection issue with these steps:
- Close the game and relaunch it.
- Make sure that your Internet connection is up
- Check the OUTRIDERS game serve status to make sure that is not down for maintenance.
OUTRIDERS has been released on PC, XBOX, PS4, PS5 on April 1. all the issues may be fixed in the next patch.
- OUTRIDERS: How to Fix Stuttering and Frame Rate Issues
- Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered: “Enable Crossplay” Crash on First Startup Fix
- Firefighting Simulator The Squad: How to Fix “Stuttering and FPS Drops” Issue
- OUTRIDERS: How to Fix “HUD Not Showing” BUG
- OUTRIDERS: How to Disable Startup Movie or Intro