Here is a simple guide on how to play Paper Dolls Original in Windows 10. Let’s start.
How to Play Paper Dolls Original on Windows 10
1. Open File Explorer (the shortcut key is win+e). Right-click “This PC” on the left, and click “Properties” in the context menu to bring up the “System” window.
2. In the “System” window, click “Advanced System Settings” on the left.
3. In the “Advanced System Settings” window, click the “Advanced” tab and click “Environment Variables” at the bottom.
4. In the “Environment Variables” window, there are two sections: User Variables and System Variables. Click “New” in the “System Variables” section to bring up the “New System Variable” window.
5. Enter the variable name and variable value as follows.
Variable name: OPENSSL_ia32cap
Variable value: ~0x200000200000000
(Note that the first character of the variable value is a wavy line in the English state, not a horizontal line)
Click OK when you have finished typing. Return to the “Environment Variables” window and click OK again to save the changes to the system variables.