Mini guide about pre-building Lvl 20 character in-game.
You want to check your character stats and abilities at level 20? Have in mind some tricky multiclass combo and want to be sure your character will be perfect and exactly how perfect? Now you know how to do it.
Leveling up Your Character.
So – you need to mess a little with your save files and give your character ton of XP.
Create character. Make a manual save at any point of the game.
BEWARE. Before editing ANY file make a backup copy of it.
1. Save files located in this directory:
%systemdrive%\users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous\Saved Games
2. Inside you will find bunch of *.zks files. Find your manual save and open it with any archiver (7-Zip, WinRAR). Or just rename extension to ZIP and unpack it.
From all files you are interested in one file particularly party.json
3. Open party.json with any text editor and find “Experience”. Every character in party have his/her exp in this file. I believe you main will be first from top.
4. Set experience to 3600000 and save file.
5. Place party.json inside you save-archive again, return original name and extension to save file if you changed it.
6. Now load your save. That’s all. You have enough experience to 20 level ups.
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: Mounted Combat Guide
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: All Restored Crusader Relics Guide
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: Shield Maze Colour Buttons Solution
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: Sacred Lands Puzzle Guide
- Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous: “Core of the Riddle” Solution