Mainly shows all loot locations for Everything but the Patio Furniture
In my successful run I used 3 pagers (keeping the last for one mistake) on:
-The roaming guard inside the wine cellar, to make the area safe for moving bags
-The roaming guard upstairs outside Buluc’s office, although you could probably leave him as he isn’t too intrusive. Keep in mind he can walk through the room with the safe while you’re unlocking it
-The meeting room guard in the inner sanctum. The other inner sanctum guard is easier to manoeuvre around while picking up notes, especially when he changes rooms.
The numbered areas in the above preplanning map signify loot locations and are shown below,
- The cellar, containing 4 money, coke, and weapon bags.
- The cafeteria. Door directly ahead of you when you turn right out of the wine cellar.
- The garage. In a weapon case alongside the left wall.
- The bedroom. Just a little further up from the garage and kitchen.
- Upstairs, right next to Buluc’s office.
- (not shown on preplanning) Inside the inner sanctum, underneath the staircase in the library.
- 8, 9, 10. (not shown on preplanning) Three bags on the table, one inside the safe to the left.
The achievement will trigger upon securing the last bag.
- PAYDAY 2: Achievements Guide (Crimson Shore Update)
- The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk The Amulet Of Chaos All Book & Shelve Locations
- Visage Guide (All Locations, Key Items, Story Chapter Dolores)
- Out of Sight: All Duck Collectibles
- Escape until friday: How to Get All Achievements