Fix the dumb anti-aliasing that this game comes with out of the box. (Note, this is a moderate fix, there will still be some slight jaggys)
Right click anywhere on your desktop > Nvidia Control Panel
On the left side panel, click “Manage 3D settings”.
Click the “Program Settings” tab.
In the dropdown menu, select P5S. If it doesn’t show up, simple click “Add” and navigate to your game’s download folder (Ex: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\P5S\game.exe)
Once added, change the following settings:
When done, click “Apply” and close the Nvidia control panel.
Voila, fixed. Note, this does impact performance, so please be sure your PC can handle these setting changes as they may not work for everyone.
- Dead by Daylight: How to Disable Anti-Aliasing
- Cyberpunk 2077: How to Boost FPS (NVIDIA & AMD)
- Dead by Daylight: How to Fix FPS Issues (Update 4.20)
- Aquanox Deep Descent: How to Fix Resource Usage & Performance Issues
- The Walking Dead A New Frontier: How to Fix Stuttering