Simple guide that may make loading in to a lobby easier.
- Remember, that you should have your microphone that you want to use set as Default in the Sound Control Panel.
When you double click (or right click and go into properties) on your mic input, you have to go to Advanced Tab and disable “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”.
- Last Oasis: How to Fix Microphone Not Working
- Mount & Blade II Bannerlord: How to Fix the Stutters and Long Loading Times
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Common Troubleshooting Guide
- CS:GO Top 5 Aim Training Map 2018 How To Get Better At Aiming
- Ring of Elysium-How to Use Voice Chat and Hot Keys