Simple guide that may make loading in to a lobby easier.
- Remember, that you should have your microphone that you want to use set as Default in the Sound Control Panel.
When you double click (or right click and go into properties) on your mic input, you have to go to Advanced Tab and disable “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”.
- Phasmophobia: PS4 & XB Controller Setup
- Phasmophobia: How to Find Journal & Ghost’s room
- Phasmophobia: How to Fix VR Crashing
- Phasmophobia: More Than 4 Player Coop (Game Modification)
- Phasmophobia: How to Start a Private Lobby