Here is a simple guide on how to set FOV in Portal game.
Make sure you have “Allow Developer Console” set to “Enabled” in the keyboard and mouse settings. if you do not know how to enable the developer console. here is the tutorial below.
<Allow Developer Console and Enable.
You can access the console by clicking ” ` ” At the top left of your keyboard below the Esc button.
1. Open the console
2. Paste the following
3. Change all instances of “120” to the FOV of your choosing.
4. Press Enter
This makes it so when you use any of the walk/strafe keys, your FOV is set.
It’s not ideal but it works good enough.
Credit to Firebert
- CSGO: How To Disable Voice Chat
- The Ball: Keyboard Camera Keybinding
- Manifold Garden: Howt to Fix Invisible Cubes Issues
- DRAGON QUEST XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: How to Unlock the Command Console
- Autobahn Police Simulator: How to Enable Developer Console