Enable the developer console in the game due to the creators automatically disabling it.
You can add -console to the game launch properties to enable it. this is the most simple way.
Once you have quit out the game, go to the directory of your Portal Reloaded game.
(This is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Portal Reloaded)
Once you are there, Enter the “portalreloaded” folder and open “config.cfg” with a text editor of your choosing. Proceed to press CTRL + F and look for “con_enable” and it should have a “0” afterwards. Set this to 1. The next step is crucial.
Stopping the mod from overriding.
WARNING: ANY CHANGES YOU MAKE TO YOUR SETTINGS WILL NOT BE SAVED AFTER THIS.
Now the game will be unable to stop the console access and you can open the console with your desired key which can be changed in the options ingame.
- Portal Reloaded: How to Make Toggle Zoom Button
- Portal Reloaded: How to End in the Wrong Timeline
- Portal Reloaded: How to Load a Save
- Portal Reloaded: Secret Companion Cube Between Chamber 21 and 22
- Portal Reloaded: Atlas Easter Egg in Chapter 5