So, I feel that a lot of people have had trouble over the years with the lagging mouse, off calibration, and slow camera.
I have a Windows 10 Dell laptop with an Intel i5 (7th Gen) core and I use a Razer Naga Chroma for my mouse.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE TYPES OF HARDWARE, THIS SOLUTION MAY HELP. (If it doesn’t I’m sorry and I hope someone else can provide insight. <3
I’ll give you a list of short steps and some trouble shooting that you can try. Hopefully it helps 🙂
Open the Menu > Options
From Options > Graphics > UNCHECK V.Sync
(aspect ratio and fullscreen CAN be related, but do not affect my personal setup)
You should already start to see improvement.
Step 3 (Final Step)
From Options > Controls > Advanced > Change Sensitvity to how you want it
- Options < Graphics < UNCHECK FSAA, FSFX, Adv. Shading, and Shadows
- Restart game (obviously)
- Restart Steam app
- Restart computer
- Unplug external monitors and/or harddrives/flashdrives
- Recalibrate external mouse and/or trackpad
- Try using a controller
- Might have to reinstall the game
- Operating system might be too much to handle the old game. If you can go back to a Windows XP or Windows 7 operating system, it might work better.
If anyone else has some input for this fix, please comment down below and let me know if this guide helped anyone! 🙂
Write By BuckyDidNothingWrong
- Hotshot Racing Save Files Loation
- Lock ‘n Load Tactical Digital: Hot Key List
- Purino Party: How to Fix Crashing During Gameplay
- DOOM 64: How to Enable Fast Monsters
- Immortal Redneck: How to Fix the Black Screen on Start-up