Purino Party is a puzzle game which offers the player tons of freedom, however. the game may crash during gameplay or the save won’t open.
How to Fix Crashing During Gameplay
This guide is for players who are having problems with Windows 10, and have the recommended specs or higher.
1. Go to Start.
2. Type “display settings” in Start.
3. Click display settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and click “Graphics Settings”.
4. Graphics performance preference should be set to Classic App.
5. Click browse and search C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Purino Party
6. Click PurinoParty Application.
7. Click on adv.
8. Click options.
9. Select high performance for Graphics specifications.
YOUR GAME SHOULD BE FIXED!
Note: I run as Windows Vista and Administrator. (Not sure if this is helpful to my result, but I will add it here just in case.)
Credit to Cookie
This game features eight romanceable characters, with each route containing five chapters for your enjoyment. Don’t worry if you can’t clear a stage on your first try; the difficulty level can be lowered to make this game accessible even to beginners.
- None Found